Friday, March 18, 2011

Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
















Alright. This is NOT healthy (although I wish it was). For Mark's birthday I gave him a year of dates. Each month he opens up an envelope with that month's "date". This month it was any baked good of his choice. So I gave him 6 options (per his request) and this was his choice.

And it was a good choice. This stuff is seriously good. I'm pretty sure we would've eaten the whole loaf if we didn't have the good sense to stop before we entered a sugar induced coma. We did, however, eat half the loaf, but it was oh so worth it.

You can get the recipe here. The only change I made was that I used skim milk instead of whole milk. This stuff is good. You should probably make it right now.

P.S. I love Joy the Baker (the lovely maker of this recipe). Her blog is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment